Social Media volunteers – Powys
We need some social media volunteers to help us publicise the mainly private gardens that open to the public in Powys to raise funds for the marvelous charities we support.
What we’re after:
- People familiar with using Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Folk with a feel for a quirky story to excite people’s interest.
- We have gardens throughout Powys but we’re open to volunteers posting about the open gardens in your area.
- You can do as much or as little posting as you wish.
And you get:
- Stunning gardens created by some amazing, interesting people as your subject matter.
- To be part of a happy band of Powys based volunteers.
- A warm fuzzy feeling that you’ll be supporting charities like Macmillan, Marie Curie, Mind and Parkinson’s UK
- Oh and access to substantial amounts of cake!
Interested? Contact Susan for a chat: 01686 650531 or email email@example.com
Volunteer Photographer – Dorset
Our team in Dorset are looking for volunteer photographers. Professional images are always VERY welcome, but keen amateurs can make a huge difference too. Capture some of our beautiful gardens & have images published online and in print. Please contact Alison Wright 01935 83652 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Assistant County Organisers – Somerset
Somerset are looking for 2 or 3 people to look after their garden owners in East Somerset Frome/ Bruton area and North West Somerset Porlock/Minehead. The role includes supporting the garden openings, check garden owners have everything they need, distribute booklets and help out with the gardens owners party and be computer savvy. You can view the full role description here.
Treasurer – Northamptonshire
We are looking for a new Treasurer to join our county team. They would need to be confident users of IT, happy to support the garden owners with the gradual transition to an online financial reporting and payment system. We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude. An interest in visiting the gardens on their open days and establishing a good rapport with the owners would be most welcome. Click here for a full role description. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Assistant County Organiser – Northamptonshire
We are looking for a volunteer who is passionate about plants and gardens, computer savvy and would like to be part of a friendly team. You will look after our gardens in the central Northamptonshire area, check the owners have everything they need, support the garden openings, distribute booklets and help out with the garden owners party. You can view the full role description here. For more information contact Gay Webster email@example.com or David Abbott firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss a thing
Sign up to hear more about gardens, events and our activities throughout the year