National Garden Scheme Photography Competition
Calling all amateur photographers and garden enthusiasts! The National Garden Scheme is running its second annual photography competition in association with BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
We have a great selection of prizes to give away, all from our sponsors WOLF-Garten, who make gardening easier and more enjoyable with their fantastic range of gardening tools and machinery.
The competition runs from 15th March to 28th August 2018 and is free to enter.
There are categories to inspire all budding photographers:
- Town Gardens
- Design Details
- Beautiful Garden Views
- Garden Wildlife
- People in gardens
- BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine – Fantastic Flowers
All shortlisted photos for any of the above categories will be put forward for the Best Overall Photo prize, decided by the judges.
All six category winners can choose tools from the current WOLF-Garten range (including cutting tools, cultivating tools, power tools etc.) up to £100. The winner of the Best Overall Photo shortlist picked by the judges will win a WOLF-Garten 72v lithium bundle, including lawnmower, leaf blower, hedge trimmer, and grass trimmer, worth £950.
- All photos entered must be taken at a National Garden Scheme open garden between 15 March and 28 August 2018.
- Entries must be sent via www.ngs.org.uk/photo – the form will be launched on 15th March (photos must be taken on or after this date to be eligible)
- Submission must include a description of the garden (up to 100 words), the name of the garden the photo was taken in and the county
- If you’d like to share your entry via twitter, facebook or instragam please use #ngscomp18
- All entrants must be amateur photographers